- You can compare shipping rates of Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS at shipgooder.com.
- FedEx.com provides expert packing tips and videos to ensure your shipment contents are secure.
- Tell UPS Packaging Advisor about your shipment and they will create a customized list of packaging guidelines to help make sure your items travel safely.
- Be aware that UPS does not recognize indicator markers such as “fragile” or “this side up” as the packages are not processed entirely by hand. UPS has conveyor belts that force packages to fall from as far as 6 feet before reaching the next conveyor.
Questions we may ask while preparing your shipment:
- What are the package contents?
- What is the declared value of the contents?
- What is the recipient’s address and phone number?
- What is the sender’s (your) address and phone number?